- Does our social media captivate and engage our audience?
- Does our website support our fundraising goals?
- Do we use the full functionality of our database?
If your answer to any of these questions is “I Don’t Know” or even “No” then we can help.
Introducing – the Tech Audit!
The Tech Audit helps small-to-medium nonprofits assess their organization’s tech capabilities based on 150 data points. We cover three essential areas: Social Media, Website, and Database. You’ll get a detailed report showing where you’re top of the class, and a list of action steps where you could do even better.
- Social Media: We’ll evaluate whether your nonprofit is using social media to its fullest potential.
- Website: We’ll evaluate your nonprofit’s website (especially the Donate Page) for ease of navigation, clarity, and ability to engage visitors.
- Database: We’ll evaluate your database’s structure, functionality, and completeness, as well as your team’s ability to maximize this critical resource.
A Tech Audit can be useful any time of the year, particularly:
- Before you start a capital campaign
- When you hire a new Development Director
- When creating your next budget