A PRACTICAL GUIDE TO SUCCESSFUL FUNDRAISING
Does your board get big gifts?
Probably not. Most board members hate to ask and their nonprofits suffer.
That’s why I developed The Nonprofit Hero asking method–my proven method for engaging volunteers in inspired and authentic fundraising. Discover how to play to your board’s strengths. Learn simple, effective strategies through engaging stories that will remind them of key points for years to come. Soon, they’ll thrill to hearing “Yes!” when they ask for a gift.
The Nonprofit Hero Asking Method
How it Works
The Nonprofit Hero asking method shifts the fundraising paradigm. It begins by thanking, not asking.
Each of its 5 steps is grounded in a core principle. Each principle calls up a noble attribute: empathy, creativity, tenderness, curiosity. It casts each board member in the fundraising role at which they’ll excel. The more they succeed, the happier they are, and the better they become at asking…and receiving!
We Get Results
Studies to date show 100% of the Nonprofit Hero asking method-trained boards are more willing to fundraise and are more confident when asking for gifts.
One board almost doubled the number willing to solicit $1,000+ gifts. Another found an 80% increase in the rapidity with which they’ll contact donors.
The Nonprofit Hero asking method is:
- Clear – its principles are easy to remember
- Fast – training takes 3 hours or less
- Concrete – you’ll learn 10 things you can do, right now, for free, to raise more money
Each participant receives:
- Pre-training benchmarking
- Asking style personality profiles including strengths, weaknesses and the best prospects to ask
- Interactive training session
- Help developing a personalized “elevator speech”
- Techniques for getting in the right mindset to ask
- Individual practice with The Nonprofit Hero asking method
- Sample asking script and support materials
- Post-training impact assessment
Click here to contact Val Jones for more info!