A caring, civilized society depends on associations and community service providers, on funders and faith-based organizations. VMJA is honored to assist those who empower so many others.
When Alexis de Tocqueville called America “a nation of joiners,” he might have been referring to these VMJA clients, who uphold the proud tradition of banding together for the common good.
- Adult Congenital Heart Association, Philadelphia, PA
- Association of Fundraising Professionals, (AFP), Speaker/Trainer for Greater Philadelphia Chapter, Brandywine Chapter, International Conferences, Philadelphia, PA
- The Catalyst Center for Nonprofit Management, Doylestown, PA
- Center City Proprietors Association, Philadelphia, PA
- United Cerebral Palsy, Washington, DC
Women, children, the disenfranchised and homeless are championed by these nonprofits. With help, their clients achieve economic independence, build stronger lives and vibrant cultural communities.
- Calvary Center for Culture & Community, Philadelphia, PA
- Community Design Collaborative, Philadelphia, PA
- Dress for Success Worldwide, New York, NY
- Esperanza, Philadelphia, PA
- Safe Harbor of Greater West Chester, West Chester, PA
- Urban League of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA
- Laurel House, Montgomery County, PA
- United Way of Bucks County, Bucks County, PA
Faith-based organizations provide more than places to worship. They reach out to runaway youths with nowhere to go, to seniors raising grandchildren, to the hungry in body as well as in spirit.
- Church of the Advocate, Philadelphia, PA
- Covenant House Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA
- St. Thomas Episcopal Church Whitemarsh, Whitemarsh, PA
- University of Spiritual Healing and Sufism, Pope Valley, California
From dinosaur research to nonprofit effectiveness to legal services for the vulnerable, each of these funders takes the long view, making grants with vision and forethought.